Questions related to packages and parcels.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can the parcel be returned to sender if duty/tax is not paid or permit could not be submitted?
- How can I track my package/parcel?
- If we will not pay duties/taxes, what will happen to the package?
- Is there a way to reduce the tax?
- The medicines/ cosmetics/ toys/ processed food are for personal use not for sale, why there is a need for a permit?
- What are some luggages marked with “X”?
- What are the other options if proof of payment such as receipt cannot be submitted because the item(s) is/are a gift(s)?
- What if the value declared was for insurance purpose only and I actually bought the item for a lower price?
- When I track my package it says, “Held by Customs”? Please release my package.
- Why do I have to pay taxes for package sent as gifts?
- Why is a proof of payment is needed?
- Why pay duties and taxes for donated items?
- Why pay tax for second hand/used goods
- Why still have to pay tax when the sender already paid at the post office in the country of origin (referring to postage fee)?